Thursday, 19 April 2012

Announcement AnaQueenBee Won An Award! Update

It has been less than a month, since I have started this blog and I am very surprised and overwhelmed with the amount of support and feedback I have gotten from my readers. I am really grateful for my followers, you guys are amazing! I want to say thank you to Curly Girl Beauty who gave me the award for ONE LOVELY BLOG. 


Update: Oops I forget to list 7 things about me!
1. I'm addicted to Pink
2. I love ketchup on Toast
3.  I have been wanting to start a blog for about 2 years and a half
4. I love science
5. Beyonce inspired my blog name, confused? I bet you are
6. I cant ride a bike :(
7. I love polka dots




I will now pass on this ONE LOVELY BLOG award to 15 fabulous bloggers.



A.N.A

17 comments:

  1. Congrats! :)

    Thank you ♡
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww!! congrats dear, you really deserve it!:) and thank you so so much for the award, you were too nice and made my day!! Big kisses and have a good night!!:*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I cant ride a bike as well dear!:) Kisses and thanks again!:*

      Delete
    2. Your welcome and thank god I'm not the only one.

      Delete
  3. Thank you, you are so kind! :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg i love you!!! you're amazing!!!!! i'm speechless thank u :) xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I really do love your blog... it helps out a lot with Beauty and such!! Aww, and thank you very much! Keep on blogging, and don't stop!

    ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats and thank you for the nomination(:!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dont stop doing w3hat ur doing girl! P.S i am giving you another award! Check me out. I love helping other up & coming blogs! We gotta support each other!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you beautiful for the award!!! I am super excited :)

    Kami from brokefashionista11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations for getting the award, you're doing very well !! :) and thank you so much ! ! ! :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much!!! And congratulations for your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Welcome, you all deserve it for having such amazing blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your gorjuss thank you so much

    ReplyDelete

I really love when my readers comment, so I try my best to respond to all questions. Please do not leave any offensive language such as swearing on this blog. Thank you for following,reading and commenting.

keep on buzzing for hair,beauty and fashion :)
Ana Queen Bee Xxx