Wednesday, 25 April 2012

I Just Won The Versatile Blogger Award

                       Wow It has not even reached a month since I have started this blog and I have gained two awards already. I have been given the Versatile Blogger Award by the beautiful Curly Girl Beauty, she is really great and has given me a lot of support, you should definitely check her out. I love the community we have here on blogger, it is full of support and encouragement. I cant wait to see how this blog and I will grow and progress. I want to thank all the my readers and followers again, you don't know how much this means to me Xxx


 
1. I once ate nothing but noodles for 3 months
2. I have all of Beyonce's albums
3. I got my first foundation at the age of 14, it was Bobbi Brown
4. I love when it snows
5.I love to sing, even though I sound like a dying cat lol
6. I went to a garden party at one of the Prince Charles gardens
7. My favorite make up style is the 1950s look

A.N.A

4 comments:

  1. congrats on your award! thats impressive to have two awards in two months

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations your blog is amazing.

    www.fabulously-pink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really love when my readers comment, so I try my best to respond to all questions. Please do not leave any offensive language such as swearing on this blog. Thank you for following,reading and commenting.

keep on buzzing for hair,beauty and fashion :)
Ana Queen Bee Xxx