Thursday, 3 May 2012

Golden/Reddish Brown Make Up Look


I was living my life like it was golden last Friday and I wore quite a few gold accessories. I love gold as it compliments my complexion well, so I just had to put a bit of gold on my eyes.  

Foundation: MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC50
Concealer: MAC Select Cover Up NW43
Eyeshadow Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion
Eyeshadow Lid: Urban Decay Smog
Eyeshadow Lid Centre: Urban Decay Half Baked
Eyeshadow Crease: MAC Swiss Chocolate & Cork
Eyebrow Highlighter: MAC Rice-paper
False Lashes: Eylure 020
Eyebrow Pencil: Rimmel Dark Brown
Eyeliner: L'oreal Super Liner 
Waterline Eyeliner: Hasmi Kajal
Lipgloss: L'oreal Glam Fresh Shine Watermelon & Elf Glossy Gloss Wild Watermelon

What do you think of this look? Let me know by commenting below. 


A.N.A
Facebook|Twitter|YouTube

25 comments:

  1. awesome make up dear! kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your make up always looks so great. It's blended nicely and looks natural, but at the same time it stands out without being overdone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the natural make up look that is subtle for everyday, Thank You :)

      Delete
  3. u r so beautiful,love the look.

    thanks for passing by,am now following u,ur blog is amaze! I swatched Up the Amp in my April posts<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You :) OK I am going to check it out because I have been eyeing it for a while.

      Delete
  4. i like it very much but in ur skin it doesnt protrude much.
    but its nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a fun look. i'd love to try the MAC select cover

    ReplyDelete
  6. definately love this look xx

    www.styleandbeautie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty pretty! sorry i just follow you now :-) i just check you were following me too, thank you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the makeup , really nice. I might look into. please check out my blog http://stephenbabe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. tu as des yeux magnifiques

    ReplyDelete

I really love when my readers comment, so I try my best to respond to all questions. Please do not leave any offensive language such as swearing on this blog. Thank you for following,reading and commenting.

keep on buzzing for hair,beauty and fashion :)
Ana Queen Bee Xxx