Monday, 21 May 2012

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Conditioner Review


I am a conditioner junkie. I am always on the search for the best moisturising conditioners because my hair is very thick and tends to get dry very often. My latest conditioner is Herbal Essences Hello Hydration, this conditioner is specifically for dry/damaged hair. 

They Say
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration conditioner gives a luscious shine to hair with its deep hydrating formula, so take a deep dive into high shine. Replenish your pretty parched head with its rich formula containing orchid and coconut extracts.

Ana Says
Let me just start of by stating, I love the packaging of Hello Hydration, it is so cute and colourful. The consistency of the Hello Hydration conditioner is medium/thick. OMG the smell of this conditioner is divine, it smells of coconuts and it makes me want to travel to some exotic island. I like using this conditioner to detangle my hair as it has amazing slip that helps get out all my stubborn tangles and makes it so easy to comb through my hair. My hair feels so soft and smooth like butter. I love how shiny my hair is after using Hello Hydration. 

Overall
This conditioner is great for anyone with hair that tends to be dry. Hello hydration conditioner may not be for you if you have thin or limp hair as the thick consistency of the conditioner will probably weigh your hair down. The smell of the Hello Hydration conditioner is gorgeous and smells of coconuts and other exotic herbs but if you hate scented conditioners then this not for you. Herbal Essences Hello Hydration conditioner is very affordable and can be bought for £3.49.


Have you tried this product, or want to try it? Let me know below  

18 comments:

  1. Hi Ana!:) nice review, I never tried it so your post is very useful!:) Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try this! All Herbal Essences shampoo smells absolutely amazing and my hair is slightly dry at the moment. Great review xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the smell of Herbal Essences, they are so relaxing, thank you :)

      Delete
  3. nice!! I'm always trying new conditioners too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it :D




    With love,Mia

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a perfect blog sweetie!!!
    =D
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recommend you should try aussie conditioner then! its a bit more expensive but its defo one of the best I have ever tried!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give it ago, plus Herbal Essences is more affordable.

      Delete
  7. I really want to try this

    http://naturalivory.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should, you have nothing much to loose, considering it cost so little, thank you :)

      Delete
  8. Your review makes me want to try it!
    I currently use Les Karités conditionnner.
    Thanks for your comment on my blog.
    Following you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ihave never heard of Les Karites,i'm guessing it's a French brand. Thank you Bijou

      Delete
  9. Great post. I just located your blog and wished to let you know that I have certainly loved reading your blogs. At any rate I’m going to be subscribing to your feed and I really hope you are writing again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post. I just located your blog and wished to let you know that I have certainly loved reading your blogs. At any rate I’m going to be subscribing to your feed and I really hope you are writing again soon.

    ReplyDelete

I really love when my readers comment, so I try my best to respond to all questions. Please do not leave any offensive language such as swearing on this blog. Thank you for following,reading and commenting.

keep on buzzing for hair,beauty and fashion :)
Ana Queen Bee Xxx