Sunday, 6 May 2012

Rihanna Where Have You Been Video Make Up Look 1


I was watching Rihanna's Where Have You Been video, she had a few different bold smokey eye looks that I liked. I really loved the make up look she had on at around 3.17, where she seems to be wearing a reddish pink dress and has gold sparkly symbols  shaped like a mask, around her eyes. My recreation of this look isn't esactly like the one Rihanna has in the video but is inspired by the look and is a lot more wearable. 

Products Used 
Eyeshadow Lid: Pink color from Collection 2000 Poptastic Eye Palette & Fucshia pink color from MUA Poptastic Palette
Eyeshadow Crease: Black color from Sleek Storm Palette 
Eyeliner: Hasmi Kajal
Eyebrow Pencil: Rimmel Dark Brown
Concealer: MAC nw43

You can see the make up look in the video below. 





What do you think of this look? Let me know by commenting below. 

A.N.A

41 comments:

  1. wonderful make up :D!!
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it esp how wearable it is

    ReplyDelete
  3. she always does fun looks. thanks for showing us how you recreated it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Rihanna's make up looks, she always looks great, Thanks :)

      Delete
  4. thanks for sharing!! I hadn't seen this video yet! really cute pink color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a very lovely look dear, so well done!:) Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning hun :) Love the cat shaped smokey look. Maybe you could do a tutorial xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah definitely, my next make up look will be a tutorial. Thanks :)

      Delete
  7. ahh! first time seeing this video! the makeup is amaaazing! you look so pretty!!

    x james

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job doll!

    kariekimberly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! I may need to copy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful look doll, I love the pink lid :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pink is one of my favourite colours, Thanks :)

      Delete
  11. Hello! I came to your blog, because your profile photo intrigued me. And now I see that not only one photo is cool! So, I'm glad I found you because your blog is awesome! Good job and please keep posting, because you do it great, and I start following and will visit you with pleasure!
    xx nik

    http://nikandpic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow what a compliment, Thank you :)

      Delete
  12. amazing make up! your blog is great! i follow u now:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute make up!

    Lili, http://natcosmetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the pink, really pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. great make up :)
    and very nice blog :)
    it would be nice if you visit my blog too.
    ttcybeauty.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I really love when my readers comment, so I try my best to respond to all questions. Please do not leave any offensive language such as swearing on this blog. Thank you for following,reading and commenting.

keep on buzzing for hair,beauty and fashion :)
Ana Queen Bee Xxx