Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Top 20 Beauty Icons Part 2


My Top 20 beauty icons continued, in no particular order. If you haven't seen part 1 Click here to see it.

11. Marilyn Monroe (American Actresss)

12. Kelly Rowland (American Singer)

13.Katy Perry ( American Singer)

14. Mila Kunis (American Actress)

15. Rihanna  (Barbadian Singer)

16. Cameron Diaz (American Actress)

17.Kim Kardashian (American Socialite)

18. Nicki Minaj (American Rapper) 

19. Gabrielle Union (American Actress)

20.  Freida Pinto (Indian Actress)

What do you think of my beauty icons? Let me know your beauty icons by commenting below.

A.NA

8 comments:

  1. Great! Marilyn Monroe ♡

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. they all are really beautiful dear! Kisses and have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Mila Kunis is sooooo pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gabrielle Union is the prettiest of them all! Nice putting Marilyn on here! But I don't think Kim K is top 20 just because her face has changed so much and she denies surgery! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gabrielle Union is the prettiest of them all! Nice putting Marilyn on here! But I don't think Kim K is top 20 just because her face has changed so much and she denies surgery! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Marylin and Mila Kunis!! but M.Minaj....not a lot sorry, i dont think she is a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great lists, although I think of Katy Perry as more of a cutey than I beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim kardashian is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete

I really love when my readers comment, so I try my best to respond to all questions. Please do not leave any offensive language such as swearing on this blog. Thank you for following,reading and commenting.

keep on buzzing for hair,beauty and fashion :)
Ana Queen Bee Xxx