Monday, 16 July 2012

Yellow, Green and Purple Smokey Eye Tutorial




Hey Guys, Here is a video tutorial on how to achieve this look above. 



Products Used: 

Face
Foundation: MAC Studio Fix Fluid, NW43
Concealer: MAC Select Cover-Up, NW40
Powder: Bobbi Brown Pressed Powder, Golden Orange 3
Blush:Sleek Blush Flamingo
Eyebrows: Rimmel Dark Brown Pencil
Sleek Face Contour Kit Medium

Eyes
E.L.F Eyeshadow Primer
NYX Eyeshadow base White
Eyeshadow: MUA Popstatic Palette, yellow, green and purple
Eyeshadow crease: 120 Pallete, Brown and black 
Liquid Eyeliner: Loreal Superliner Black
Pencil Eyeliner: Mac Smoulder
False Lashes: Girls With Attitude, Loren
Mascara Top Lashes: Maybelline The Falsies
Mascara Lower Lashes:  Maybelline The Colossal 

Lips
Lip Balm: Carmex
Lipliner: NYX Natural
Lipstick: Mac Hug Me
Lipgloss: E.L.F Glossy Gloss, Ballet Slippers

Don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel, you can click Here to subscribe. 

What do you guys think? Let me know by commenting below. 

A.N.A

23 comments:

  1. pretty look
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! love the blog girl, keep it up :)

    sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore your blog. The makeup is wonderful and I'll really love to try that out! and did I mention that u are gorgeous?

    Following u now via Goggle +. Follow me back if you like! ♥
    Say meow to me on:
    Miss Kwong: From Catwalk to Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see a good person doing a good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! :)

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post.You are gorgeous Im following you, love if you follow me back xxx

    http://makeupbyremy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love that eye shadow design :)
    la-melisse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love it

    follow theblackchic.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  9. inspiring video.

    http://degeekyshinly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful...You're very talented :)!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, lovely blog!
    I'm your follower n.159 , I hope you follow me back.
    I wish you a beautiful day!
    Kisses


    www.tinatelli.it

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey ,
    dein blog gefällt mir,
    lust auf gegenseitiges verfolgen?
    würde mich sehr freuen.
    Amelie<3

    amelielovesyou.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  13. .thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog :) Great turtorial. I love the eyeshadow, it looks soooo pretty :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. omg lovely post.i am loving your blog.just great posts.i am your new follower.follow me back
    http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. That look is great. Thanks for the post. So glad I ordered Poptastic palette last night!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super pretty! Im following.. looking forward to more makeup looks..xx :)

    ReplyDelete

I really love when my readers comment, so I try my best to respond to all questions. Please do not leave any offensive language such as swearing on this blog. Thank you for following,reading and commenting.

keep on buzzing for hair,beauty and fashion :)
Ana Queen Bee Xxx