Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Where Have I Been & Follow Me on Twitter, Instagram & More


Hey guys,  I know you are probably wondering what happened to me, right? Well  I have been really busy settling into university, I am currently doing a Fashion Marketing course, which is quite demanding and obviously education comes first but I will continue to post and do videos. I am really pleased with how my blog has grown over the past months and I can't wait for further growth. I value each an every reader, comment and follower and I would like to thank you all, Especially those that have joined me in the last two months.

Like my Facebook page Here


Subscribe to my Youtube Channel Here


Follow me on Tumblr Here


I  have missed you guys so much! Stay connected with me. New posts coming soon!

A.N.A


13 comments:

  1. Univeristy is so important : ) But keep posting! I like your blog : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog, cant wait for your new post =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also on instagram & Twitter (@intotheblonde) if you want to hook up!
    Have a fab Thursday Hun xoxo
    Enter my Michael Kors Giveaway!
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/2012/10/international-giveaway-michael-kors.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAARGH you lips make up are simply perfect !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following! Just discovered your blog and I'm a fan.
    I'm also following on Instagram (@theonlyskinnybish)!
    http://canneverbeaskinnybish.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog! ur so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wil def follow! Love ur product reviews :)

    ♥,
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this!

    theistyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE THE MAKEUP POSTS I am so joining your site :). I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and join. It always helps when keeping in contact. Well, keep posting. Thanks and Happy New Year !

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm always on the look-out for great make up blogs to follow. You have great reviews and cute pics, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey sweety! This is such a amazing post to observe! Utterly like it! Are we following yet? If not then let's follow via GFC, BL, LB and FB! Let me know, I always follow back! Stop by me soon! xx

    With love ♥.
    www.fashionholicsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really love when my readers comment, so I try my best to respond to all questions. Please do not leave any offensive language such as swearing on this blog. Thank you for following,reading and commenting.

keep on buzzing for hair,beauty and fashion :)
Ana Queen Bee Xxx